Aye…20 Pax posted with the thoughts of putting some long hard miles in pre-Thanksgiving. But Santa’s sled, disguised like every other middle aged man in southpark, a volvo wagon, made an early appearance with some toys for the pax.
Mosey with KBs and WallBalls through the hole infested back side of RTS
Dirty Thirty (30reps)
- Hand Release Durkins
- KettleBell Swings
- Lunge Walk
- Wall Ball
- Donkey Kicks
- Tire Flips
Equalizer: Plankorama, Mary: LBCs, Dolly
Repeat above at 20reps
Equalizer: Mtn. Climbers, Russian Twist
Repeat above at 10reps
Mosey home: Team weighted individual fartlick runs in a line
- A post-race season workout that as the hibernation kicks in focused on muscle than speed.
- Some pax took to doing the worm rather than handrelease durkins
- #Cobains to the ‘hood for the tireflipping-thuds at 5:45
- Discovered the YMCA no longer will allow their trainers to call them “Indian Runs” or “Suicides.”
- Cuda was priming his med alert bracelet during the first circuit of donkey kicks, but pushed through.
- PAX–you are no stronger and prepared to carry in the frozen turkey (or Tofurky)
- Dunkin Donuts and Bible time at Rally Point
- Thanksgiving Day convergences–check the website
- A running race in Jan–check the website
- Area 51 Christmas Party–check the website