F3Swift will launch into an 8 week training program for the JoeDavisRun 5K/10K . This week is Week 1. There will be up to 3 workouts suggested for each week with a mix of R-pace, I-pace, and T-pace. Full schedule will be published soon, but for tomorrow, the plan is:
- 0500 – Extra time to warm-up with 1.0mile or so 2nd F pace
- 0515 – Warm-up 10minutes 2ndF pace over to the Bridge on Ballantyne Corporate over Hwy 521.
- 0525 – 5min of dynamic exercises.
- 0530 – Begin the workout of:
- 200m at R-pace, 200m Recovery
- 200m at R-pace, 400m Recovery
- 600m at R-pace, 600m Recovery
- Continue rounds until 0605 before heading back to COT