#F3Swift will launch at 0515 on Tuesday morning from the Vine Restaurant at the Ballantyne AO. Extra credit option at 0500 for extra easy 1mile. Short enough that those doing the Thunder Road 13.1/ 26.2 or Spartan Beast will even find some friendly options.
- Warm-up down to Rushmore Dr (ESPN, the Bagpipe / Stonehenge Pond) where we’ll do some dynamic stretching.
- 4 x 200m at R-pace (1 mile race pace) with 200m jog recovery
- 4 x 3min at I-pace (2 mile race pace) with 2min jog recovery
- 2 x 400m at R-pace (1 mile race pace) with 400m jog recovery
- Jog back to COT.
- Ways to modify this if you’re doing a Race on Saturday – stride out the 200m without a target to just loosen up the legs, T-pace on the 3minute intervals and no need to jog recovery, skip the 400m and just be happy to get in some extra easy miles.
To find your R-pace or I-pace, use the run pace calculator at http://runsmartproject.com/calculator or download the VDOT Calc app from iOS App Store or Google Play.