16 PAX eschewed the their #Farstacks and enjoyed a rain-free workout (for a change this week) at Peak 51 and here’s how it went down.
Take a lap around the AO and return to the parking lot behind the church.
- SSH x 20
- Merkins x 10
- IW x 20
- Diamond Merkins x 10
- Squats x 20
- Wide Arm Merkins x 10
- Burpees x 5 OYO
- Merkins x 10
Mosey over to the track for a little bit of four corners, taking a lap and perform the called exercise in each alleged corner of the track.
- Lap 1- Merkins x 10
- Lap 2- Squats x 10
- Lap 3- Hand Release Merkins x
- Lap 4- Squats x 10
- Plank o’rama
Head over to the school and grab some wall for 2 rounds of the People’s Chair (aka “The Semi-Gloss”) with arm raises x 50 because Say Puft called for them.
Move over to the hill behind the ball field for a ladder of Merkins at the bottom, lunges at the top up to 7.
Mosey back to the launch for 6 minutes of Mary
- Flutter x 15
- Dollys x 15
- LBCs x 15
- Rosalita x 15
- AMRAP Merkins for the final 10 seconds.
- Great turn out and effort by the PAX today, not a lot of mumble chatter from what I gathered perhaps to O2 deprivation.
- Although it wasn’t planned as such, YHC took the opportunity to extend Sensei’s birthday celebration with “40” being he magic number for reps. You’re welcome.
- Our friends with the yoga mats returned today along with a less than desired playlist.
- Thanks to Insomniac for taking us out.
- Thank you for the opportunity to lead and please sound off with any mumble chatter.
- Joe Davis Run Saturday January 9th, pre-blast here: http://f3nation.com/2015/10/28/2016-joe-davis-memorial-resolution-run-pre-blast/
- Area 51 Christmas Party, Saturday 12/12 at Sardis Swim and Racquet Club, pre-blast coming by the end of the week.
- Team SPEARHEAD Brew Ruck 5 Saturday 11/14 benefiting Second Harvest Food Bank.
- Turkey Bowl Thanksgiving day 7:30-9:00 AM Charlotte Christian, more details coming.