With the virtual flag planted, clock at 0530 and a quick announcement that we would honor the original Site Q’s and we were off.
A brief run around the parking lot to pick up 1 member driving in on 2 wheels and then made our way to the field
IW x 21
100 OYO burpees (thanks DK)
15x 2- one legged LBC (foot over bent knee)
1 lap around the school and back to the field
5/10/15/20/15/10/5 – Here/ there, Gassers…not sure if this one has a name (Bug chime in..)
3 exercises- Squats, Merkens and heels to heaven
Short round of plank exercises and back to parking lot
Line up for a shuttle run between light poles (not many poles, but spread-out)
Run to the Playground divide in 2 groups
Group 1 10 pull ups then run to the bleachers for 20 dips, 20 incline merkens, 10 step ups each leg
Group 2 20 dips, 20 incline merkens, 10 step ups each leg then10 pull ups
Planking in-between, repeat
Run back to parking lot for another shuttle run
LBC/Bicycles, into impromptu Flutter x 50
– Goat this weekend
– Death March (looks like a fun event)
– Up’n Over is looking for 1 good man. We are down one, so if you can run and need a 9 man team for BRR, hit me up!
Ye Old Moleskin
– Sussudio was angry today. Apparently not a big fan of the Q’s timing or instructions. He took his anger out on the Sprints…strong as he smoked all the young guys!
– Kirk, Chelm (went to the booth for a film review) and Hopper were out in-front on the field work, I guess this Q will lead from behind
– Kirk also gave me a firm warning that 200 burpees were out of the question and he would sit and protest. This would have been a true shout out to DK, but that is just plain stupid. Sorry DK, just 100 here
– Q rust! YEP. This is my 3 post since I took 6 weeks off for a bum leg. Perhaps Sussudio, Kirk, and Chelms had valid points.
– As always, thanks for the opportunity to lead and the Pax to blindly follow. I hope you were smoked, I was.
– Sussidio- Thanks for taking us out today and for the special prayer…the day has to get better!
You must be logged in to post a comment.